Turns out perfection isn’t a myth – at least when it comes to baby’s bottle temperature! Whether you’re prepping milk for a dream feed or one of countless bottle feedings throughout the day, getting the temperature right can be tricky and time-consuming. Microwaves cause uneven heating while typical bottle warmers involve extra steps like filling and measuring water to work. Simplify bottle warming with Munchkin’s 98° Digital Bottle Warmer, which safely heats milk to body temperature, a.k.a. the perfect 98.6 degrees. It’s easy and intuitive, with no water reservoir to fill or measurements to make. Just grab a prepped bottle from the fridge, twist it into the base, flip the unit and go! The one-touch digital display keeps track of a bottle’s temperature as it warms, never exceeding 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Great for pumped breast milk and formula, this smart warmer comes with four adapters to securely fit most popular baby bottle brands. And it’s compact too, because you don’t need more baby clutter on the countertop. Works with virtually all household electrical outlets that supply 120 volts. Not too hot, not too cold—the 98° Digital Bottle Warmer is always just right! Includes a 1-year limited warranty.
- Heats breast milk or formula to 98.6 degree every time and will hold it at this temperature for 30 minutes
- No confusing water tanks or measurements needed to get your baby bottle to the perfect temperature, every time
- Includes 4 adapters to fit most major bottle brands including Dr. Brown’s Original, Avent, Medela, Tommee Tippee and others. Please check the list of compatible bottles, listed in the From the manufacturer section below, to ensure compatibility with your bottle
- Fast and simple to use – just screw bottle directly into unit or fit with appropriate adapter for a secure, leak-proof fit. If using formula, mix thoroughly before warming
- Compact base for clutter-free countertop – perfect for small kitchens
- Press and hold start button for two seconds to start and stop unit. Unit must be plugged into an electrical outlet to operate.
- Please refer to product video or instruction manual to ensure proper use