Kiinde Twist Active Latch Nipple - 2 pack, Medium Flow (2)
Quick OverviewSize:One Size DIRECT & GERM-FREE PUMP-TO-BAG SYSTEM: The Kiinde Breast Milk Storage System allows you to collect, store, prepare, and feed using a single disposable milk bag. You won’t need...
- DIRECT & GERM-FREE PUMP-TO-BAG SYSTEM: The Kiinde Breast Milk Storage System allows you to collect, store, prepare, and feed using a single disposable milk bag. You won’t need to worry about contaminating your breast milk supply when you can feed your baby directly from the milk storage bag, by popping an Active Latch Nipple directly onto the Twist Pouch. This kit eliminates the need to pour milk from bottles to bags, and makes cleanup a breeze.
- NATURAL NIPPLE DESIGN: Kiinde Active Latch Nipples require suction and massaging to get milk to flow, just like with Mom! They discourage lazy latching and are designed to train newborns for a seamless transition between bottle and breast. They can also help relieve colic. This set includes 2 medium-flow nipples that attach directly to Kiinde Natural Feeding Bottles.
- SIMPLIFY FEEDING AND ELIMINATE MILK TRANSFERS: Kiinde Twist Pouches and nipples make it easy to send your little girl or boy to daycare with all the food they’ll need. Our leak-proof milk storage bags offer the best alternative to breastfeeding when you can’t be with your child. Our nipples encourage proper latching in breastfed infants.
- DISHWASHER SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN: Active Latch nipples, like all of our bottle parts, are BPA-free, phthalate-free, and are safe for the top rack of your dishwasher. Kiinde nipples are silicone and easy to clean. The only part that needs to be washed between feedings is the nipple which means bottle cleanup has never been easier. Moms, dads, and childcare workers love the simplicity of Kiinde accessories.
- USE WITH KIINDE PRODUCTS: Our Active Latch nipples are designed for use with Kiinde Twist Pouches and bottles. Our bags collapse as your baby drinks, eliminating the need for complicated venting mechanisms. No air in the pouch means no air in your baby's meal. Pump milk directly into the bags using our innovative pump attachments and use our Kozii Bottle Warmer to prepare frozen milk for your baby.