Zanderm Vitiligo Concealer & Camouflage (Color Tester)
Quick OverviewZanderm is a revolutionary long-lasting concealer crafted specifically for people with vitiligo. Zanderm?s unique formula enables people to cover their vitiligo with a camouflage that is safe, effective, and doesn?t...
Zanderm is a revolutionary long-lasting concealer crafted specifically for people with vitiligo. Zanderm?s unique formula enables people to cover their vitiligo with a camouflage that is safe, effective, and doesn?t easily rub off during daily wear. At Zanderm, we believe cosmetics should help people. We want people to feel fantastic about themselves, and to enjoy fuller, richer lives as a result of the increased confidence and self-esteem our products help them achieve.
- The Zanderm color tester can be the perfect solution to selecting the most appropriate Zanderm shade. Each tester will give you a great deal of color which will easily help you select your new, favorite camouflage.
- Our unique color tester will quickly fill in patches of vitiligo so that you can experience Zanderm’s camouflage effect. We recommend ordering 3+ different shades to find the best match for your skintone. Be sure to follow the attached instructions carefully to be able to see how the color will look on you.
- DIRECTIONS: Start with a test patch. As with all new products it is important to test a small area first. Make sure skin is clean and dry for best results. Use testers to fill in a small spot. The solution dries quickly. If you are satisfied with the results, go ahead and try the rest of your spots. Confirm color is appropriate for your skin tone.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Dermatologist Tested and Approved. Hypoallergenic. Soothing Natural Astringent Fragrance. Oil, Paraben & Silicone Free. Fast Drying. Sweat & Smudge Resistant. Portable, Convenient, Discreet Applicator. Suitable for Everyone – Face & Body. 100% Vegan. Made in the USA.
- TIP: Some people find that they need different shades of Zanderm for different parts of their body. TIP: Wipe applicator on rim of bottle. TIP: Multiple layers will darken the color. TIP: Use tissue to remove excess solution.