Product Detail

Nuby Insulated Light-Up Cup with No Spill Bite Resistant Hard Spout, 10 Oz

Quick Overview
Color:Blue Rocket Battery included: Do not microwave, put in dishwasher, or boil Out of this world fun! The fun light up cup illuminates when you tap the pressure sensitive cup...

$ 8.94

Add to Wishlist
Color:Blue Rocket

  • Battery included: Do not microwave, put in dishwasher, or boil
  • Out of this world fun! The fun light up cup illuminates when you tap the pressure sensitive cup on a flat surface! Your little one will love the fun prints and vibrant colors!
  • The Trainer Cup features a durable and bite resistant no Spill spout - uniquely designed to prevent spills.
  • The Double wall insulated base keeps drinks cooler for longer! The cup is shaped for little hands to easily grip & hold, making it easier for them to practice drinking independently.
  • Bpa Free, 6+ months, blue space, 10 oz./ 300 ml.